Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 54,497 (14,840 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (19 minutes ago)