Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,124 (10,108 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)