Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,372 (10,175 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)