Cost of living comparison between Trinidad, Bolivia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 70% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,611 ($b45,971) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)