Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 70% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,536 ($b45,830) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)