Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,480 ($b30,785) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)