Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,500 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.494 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,573 (€5,691) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)