Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10528 AED / THB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 53,023 (503,624 ฿) in Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)