Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,581 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,349 (16,573TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)