Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.801 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 13,661 (17,052TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (35 minutes ago)