Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03466 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 45,522 (¥1,313,339) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)