Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.167 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,799 (€7,632) in Toulon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)