Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,322 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.074 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,903 (19,465 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 13,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 2 hours ago)