Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,990 (35,527 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)