Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,244 (﷼ 139,324,819) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €508 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $169 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)