Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,412 (﷼ 167,058,400) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)