Cost of living comparison between Tokushima, Japan and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03526 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 49,654 (¥1,408,338) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)