Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00112 AED / MGA
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,499 (28,935,758 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)