Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 AED / MGA
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 65,517 (55,266,669 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (24 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)