Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05689 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 13,604 (₨239,119) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)