Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,853 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03077 AED / ALL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,345 (1,083,633 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)