Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,487 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,879 (元39,245) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)