Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,589 (元44,583) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)