Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,723 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05644 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 68% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 11,909 (₨211,011) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)