Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,644 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05545 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 12,313 (₨222,071) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)