Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.948 AED / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,738 prices entered by 244 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)