Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.248 AED / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,841 prices entered by 273 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)