Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38411 AED / MAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 26,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 9,296 (24,201 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (42 minutes ago)