Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36465 AED / MAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,844 (122,977 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)