Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39205 AED / MAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,987 (43,329 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)