Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06041 AED / MZN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,156 (648,144 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)