Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13643 AED / UAH
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 51,353 (376,397₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)