Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29960 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,764 (R 82,658) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (43 minutes ago)