Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31748 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,188 (R 73,036) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)