Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,495 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,983 (33,108TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)