Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,619 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,363 (24,653TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)