Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,947 prices entered by 585 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,377 (﷼ 303,272,579) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)