Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AED / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,757 prices entered by 650 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,400 (﷼ 148,358,949) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (about 1 hour ago)