Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,599 prices entered by 557 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,047 (﷼ 291,246,262) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)