Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,177 prices entered by 598 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,383 (﷼ 303,503,787) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)