Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,500 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16267 AED / HNL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 51,716 (L 317,923) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)