Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.823 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 46,791 (RM56,825) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)