Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AED / UZS *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,142 (34,635,062 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (36 minutes ago)