Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AED / UZS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 76% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 10,529 (23,064,448 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (42 minutes ago)