Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AED / UZS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 79% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 8,200 (18,020,116 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)