Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.101 AED / PLN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,213 (19,273 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 3 hours ago)