Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07405 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,205 (Php434,885) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)