Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07330 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,505 (Php238,797) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)