Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,319 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,739 ($b31,267) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)