Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 14,266 ($b26,610) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)