Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,859 ($b61,291) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)