Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,517 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,125 ($b30,117) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q4,299 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)