Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01165 AED / KZT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,605 (3,229,119 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)