Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.967 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 56,504 (€14,245) in Taranto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)