Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40111 AED / MAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,834 (46,955 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (35 minutes ago)