Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36873 AED / MAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,225 (95,531 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (25 minutes ago)