Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 AED / IDR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 47,037 (Rp 171,226,677) in Tangerang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)