Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.827 AED / GHS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,664 (GH₵20,140) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)