Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.855 AED / GHS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,326 (GH₵38,982) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)