Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01112 AED / KZT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 53,739 (4,831,164 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)