Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.793 AED / GHS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 41,725 (GH₵52,584) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)