Cost of living comparison between Takasaki, Japan and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03539 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 60,850 (¥1,719,617) in Takasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)