Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,339 (元31,582) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (32 minutes ago)