Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,774 (元57,509) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)