Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,427 (元36,811) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (29 minutes ago)