Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 64% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 14,286 (S/. 12,647) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (about 1 hour ago)