Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.102 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,730 (S/. 31,524) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (35 minutes ago)