Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,862 (﷼ 271,962,924) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)