Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14378 AED / UAH
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,511 (219,159₴) in Syeverodonets'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)