Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,226 (₩9,004,990) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Florianopolis costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)