Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00343 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,671 (₩9,805,686) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)