Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00329 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 55,865 (₩16,977,925) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)