Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.595 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 63,459 (24,452 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)