Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.763 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,083 (12,696 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)