Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.675 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,197 (12,785 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)