Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 AED / IDR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,619 (Rp 70,423,828) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)