Cost of living comparison between Sur, Oman and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.541 AED / OMR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 54,604 (﷼ 5,723) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)