Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.543 AED / OMR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 53,991 (﷼ 5,658) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)