Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.138 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,137 (S/. 22,088) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)