Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 AED / IQD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,959 (6,756,958 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)