Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00311 AED / IQD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 43,738 (14,064,310 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)