Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.543 AED / OMR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 51,867 (﷼ 5,435) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)