Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,430 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20865 AED / EGP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 29% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 55,598 (E£ 266,460) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)