Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,821 ($b44,500) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 89,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,562 (about 2 hours ago)