Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,420 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44963 AED / NOK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 53,123 (kr 118,148) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)