Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.42875 AED / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,331 prices entered by 185 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 31,808 (kr 74,186) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 29,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)