Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44009 AED / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,559 prices entered by 191 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)