Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44669 AED / NOK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 52,481 (kr 117,489) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)