Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43222 AED / NOK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,391 prices entered by 210 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 16% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)